- Is the Venice Nutrition program’s philosophy based on my mission?
- Does Venice Nutrition’s certification process improve my skill set as a health professional?
- Will the Venice Nutrition program increase member’s results and retention?
- Will the VN Program and Business Model give me the support to increase my revenue streams?
- Is Venice Nutrition’s program and business model Scalable?
- Can I become and Affiliate with Venice Nutrition?
Is the Venice Nutrition program’s philosophy based on my mission?
It only makes sense to work with companies and programs that share the same overall goal as you and your business. Venice Nutrition’s Mission is To Educate individuals on how to work Nutrition, Fitness and Overall Health Permanently into their Lifestyle.
Does Venice Nutrition’s certification process improve my skill set as a health professional?
(also: Does the program provide cutting edge information that is also current and continually improving? Is the information making you and your team better as health professionals?)
The health industry is ever evolving. The Nutrition Coach Certification Course will provide you three main keys to stay ahead of the curve in the industry.
- A Solid Educational Foundation: Venice Nutrition teaches from the root, meaning everything you will learn in the course is backed by science and physiology. You will learn the systems of the body and how to optimize each one. The educational information is robust, via, manuals, videos, webinars, audio files, documents and live FAQ section. With Venice Nutrition you are provided the answers to all of your nutrition questions in multiple formats to ensure retention of the information.
- The Art of Communication & Coaching: Knowledge is your foundation, communication is your bridge. How you articulate the information to your clients will determine your success as a coach. By understanding the main components of communication you will develop the skill set to lead your clients to their desired heal goals. The certification course, videos, Coaches Network, webinars and The Coaching Intelligence System will teach you how to maximize time, energy and your client’s results through communication and coaching.
- Continual Support: Every week there is new information being released in the health industry. We understand this and also know to succeed as a Nutrition Coach there needs to be continual support during the certification process and after you are certified. For this reason we offer the most comprehensive support model in the industry, consisting of:
- Monthly live Business Coaching Webinars, led by Mark Macdonald, Creator and CEO of Venice Nutrition
- Full access to the Coaches Network, which contains a full library of video, archive of webinars & audio files, marketing material, wellness PowerPoint’s and support documents
- Complete Speaker Training for all nutrition coaches interested in doing wellness presentations
- Access to the Coaches Community where coaches all around the world can communicate with one another and share ideas
This support system will keep you current, motivated, inspired and lay down a path you can always follow to find the answers.
To be your best requires implementing all three keys, this will provide you with the overall confidence and leadership to be the leader and educator your clients want.
Will the Venice Nutrition program increase member’s results and retention?
(also: Does the Program have thousands of success stories? Does it have data to support the fact that it works for all people and goal types?)
The Venice Nutrition Program has successfully worked with Clients of all different ages, whether they be 8 years old or 80 years old. We’ve also worked with clients that have vastly Different Goals, from someone who wants to lose 5-100 pounds, to a high performance athlete or a fitness model who simply want to tone and increase muscle mass. We’ve worked with clients that live a Busy Lifestyle, and that frequently travel and eat in restaurants. We’ve worked with clients that have a variety of Health Challenges like High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Autoimmune issues, and many others… We’ve also worked with clients who’re simply looking for more energy, no sugar cravings and an overall better education on how their body works so they can feel better. This all means that whatever your businesses demographic is, we’ve already worked with someone like them and have powerful positive testimonials to help support them along the way.
As we all know, members who get results increase retention. There’s great saying, “There is no workout routine that can out perform a bad nutrition plan” Another way to look at this is that if members working out without paying attention to their nutrition they’re either maintaining or regressing. If your goal is to increase retention then adding a solid nutrition program to your business is a must.
Will the VN Program and Business Model give me the support to increase my revenue streams?
(also: How much support do you get? Will that support continue beyond the initial request? Is there continual growth and development?)
Venice Nutrition is committed to continual support and development. We’re always moving forward as an organization and are driven to stay proactive in the industry. Because of this, a certified nutrition coach or a licensee will have unlimited cutting edge information and support 365 days a year.
Going beyond support – we’re committed to growing with your company. We understand that to maximize growth, business needs to be built before you have a business. It is our responsibility to show you the unlimited possibilities with Nutrition and Wellness… For those reasons We’ve created a 5 Phase approach in adding Nutrition and Wellness to your business. Each phase has its own objectives and time frame. Many consulting practices choose to implement all 5 phases and many others choose to implement 2-3. There is no right or wrong way to do it. Everything depends on the goal of your business.
The 5 phases are:
- Phase 1 –Getting Certified and Learning the Process
- This phase is designed to educate you on the Program and provide you with the tools to begin coaching clients.
- Phase 2 – Developing Your Consulting Practice
- This phase is focused on enhancing your skill set as a Nutrition Coach and will enable you to diversify your clientele base. Typically when you first begin coaching you’ll engage clients similar to yourself. The more experience you attain, the more tools you’ll gain – the better able you’ll be to work with people that are not similar…
- Phase 3 – Adding Wellness Programs to your Business
- Once you’re able to work with a diverse audience, you’re ready to add Wellness Programs to your business. They’ll allow you to reach an audience worth of people in the same amount of time it takes to speak with 1 or 2 people. Wellness programs are designed for companies, schools and other organizations. Our Wellness Division can assist you with this phase.
- Phase 4 – Building a Team of Nutrition Coaches
- As you develop phase 2 and 3, your time will become tighter. With Venice Nutrition you have a turnkey training system for team members. As you grow, you’ll want to expand your team to assist you with servicing your clients and wellness contracts. Potential coaches can immediately plug into phase 1 and go through the entire certification process. This is a crucial point because it will allow you to focus on building your business and not get bogged down with the task of training a new coach from scratch. This is another reason that partnerships can help grow your business.
- Phase 5 – Expanding your Nutrition and Wellness Business
- Once Phase 2-4 are complete, you can begin to focus on expanding your business. A Consulting practice with Venice Nutrition immediately launches your business into the National spectrum. Our System gives you the ability to expand using Radio, TV, Online Communities like Facebook and Twitter, newspapers, magazines, etc.
Is Venice Nutrition’s program and business model Scalable?
(also: Does it provide a positive ROI (Return on Investment)? Are there any ceilings with the program? What will be my ROI?)
We at Venice Nutrition have ensured that any business choosing to partner with us can experience unlimited growth in Nutrition and Wellness. The key to scalable growth is to understand and implement the power of Technology. Web based software is the now and the future. Mark Macdonald, the Creator of Venice Nutrition, learned early on in the health industry that to stay ahead of the curve all software programming and web development had to take place internally. I’ve seen too many people outsource these services and a year later their software becomes outdated. Venice Nutrition has an internal Technical Department and a team of highly skilled programmers and web developers. This provides us with the ability to keep up with industry trends and continually enhance the overall system.
The number one question from health professionals is always, what is my ROI… This is the right question to ask. Venice Nutrition wants to grow with you. Our pricing is designed to create the most affordable platform for us to partner with you.
Within in 30 days, after someone is certified in your business, your initial investment should already be earned back in profit.
The standard ROI in the first year after adding a consulting practice to an existing business is a 25-35% increase in gross revenue. This means if your business is currently making $10,000 per month, by adding nutrition and eventually wellness, the average increase will be an additional $2500 – $3500 per month or an additional $24,000 – $36,000 during the first year.
The standard ROI If your business is only nutrition consulting is a monthly income between $3000.00 – $5000.00 per month or $36,000 – $60,000 during the first year. If wellness is added during the first year, these numbers may increase.
Of course these numbers reflect an average, as we have consulting practices that climb way above the average and some that fall below it, but this is a realistic projection for the first year – based on your goals and level of expertise in the industry. If your goal is to continue moving through the 5 phases, then you will exponentially grow each year. Your overall ROI is extremely positive.
Can I become and Affiliate with Venice Nutrition?
The answer is yes. We offer commissions on sales of the following items:
- 8 Week Run
- Body Confidence Plan
- Nutrition Cert
- Licensing Package